How can a floating home bring you instant stress relief? Numerous ways ~ Here are just a few: Jumping into the water when it's 90 outside is so refreshing, casting your line to catch the *Big One* is fun and addicting, to literally step onto your boat to go to the nearby floating restaurants without traffic or stop lights is fabulous and to listen to the rain fall on the water while falling asleep is the most tranquil and serene.
Selling our home is truly bitter sweet.
You may wonder why we are selling if we love it so much: we are needing a garage or shop for my business, my husbands business and my son's *project* car. If I could move our houseboat to piece of property where we could dig a HUGE hole and fill with water ~ I'd do it in a heartbeat... although we'd still be missing our dear friends (our Marina family) down here at the Marina. Those relationships you can never replace or duplicate!
So if you are looking for a wonderful place to live, added with *instant stress reducing* abilities and a low maintenance home (no yard to mow or trees to prune) ~ then this is the spot for you! And I would bet even you non-water lovers would appreciate this little slice of NW Paradise ;)
* 2 Bedrooms plus extra "Costco" Storage Room with Custom Cabinets
* 1 Full Bath & 1 Powder Room
* Reverse Living (Kitchen & Great Room Upstairs / Bedrooms Downstairs)
* Stainless Steel & Black Kitchen Appliances (Includes Refrigerator)
* Upstairs Open Floor Plan
* Vaulted Ceiling
* Gas Fireplace
* Washer / Dryer
* Laundry Area With Custom Cabinets
* Home Is Approx 1500 Sq. Ft
* Decks Off Front & Back
* 26' x 9' Boatwell with Custom Storage Cabinets
* Double Gated Community
* Friendly Neighbors
* Single Loaded Docks (Float Homes On One Side Of Dock, Not Both)
* Wonderfully Maintained & Updated Marina
* Private Boat Launch
* Perfect Spot To View Troutdale & Local Area Fireworks
* Across from Blue Lake Park
* Close To Jogging/Biking Trail That Runs Along Columbia River
* Minutes Away From Portland International Airport (PDX)
* 45 Minutes to Mt. Hood (Winter: Snow skiing / Summer: camping)
* 90 Minutes (ish) to Seaside and the Pacific Ocean
Do you have a slip already?
Or would you like to be closer into Portland?
Have this floating home moved to another marina ;)